ONCOLOGY TREATMENTS IN ISRAEL
Israel`s Oncology Institutes provide comprehensive treatments and conduct clinical research studies on radiation, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy and immunotherapy for the entire range of human malignancies.
Clinical facilities encompass:
Out-patient day care units for chemotherapy and immunotherapy. Radiation and brachytherapy units are equipped with cutting-edge computerized linear accelerators, with dual-energy photon and wide spectrum electron capacities. Precise conformal radiotherapy using 3-D systems for radiation therapy treatment planning is also available. Follow-up outpatient clinics for high risk patients
Psycho-oncology unit providing group de-stressing programs, Karate sessions, couples` therapy, family intervention and individual psychological and behavioral rehabilitation
Designated experts attend to:
- Breast cancer
- Tumors of the gastrointestinal tract
- Pulmonary cancer
- Malignant & benign tumors of the head and neck .
- Urological (female & male) malignancies
- Onco-genetic consultation and follow up for high risk population
- Palliative care for various aspects of tumor development: pain, fatigue, weight loss, loss of appetite and overall deterioration
- Investigational oncology: active research studies in cancer biology, metastasis and angiogenesis, human tumor immunology and immunotherapy, genetics of cancer, tumor vaccination, radiobiology, biotech & tissue regeneration